Classes in Amarillo ISD start Monday, August 25, 2014.
Middle school students should register at their school according to the following schedule. Parents should accompany their child to registration. Middle school students who cannot come to registration at the assigned time should call the school they will attend and make an appointment.
For all middle school students, new and returning, proof of residence is required.
Please bring one of the following:
• Current utility bill (this includes water, gas, electric, or cable/satellite. Phone bills and cell phone bills will not be accepted as proof of residence. Driver’s license will not be accepted as proof of residence.)
• A recent (within the last 60 days) rent receipt, or a current lease or rental agreement.
• The most recent mortgage statement, copy of a tax return, or tax receipt showing home ownership, or a contract to build or purchase a house.
Parents/guardians of middle school students who are new to AISD should bring all of the following:
• Birth certificate or certified copy
• Immunization records
• Social Security card (if available)
NOTE: If you are applying for the free or reduced-price breakfast/lunch program, you will be asked to provide your monthly income in order to complete paperwork.
Monday, August 4 Students with last names A-L 11:00 am -6:00 pm
Tuesday, August 5 Students with last names M-Z 11:00 am -6:00 pm